Monday, July 11, 2011

Things I Will Surely Miss The Most From Sydney

Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney (Bonus feature: Smoochy couple in the background)


Things I will surely miss the most from Sydney, later when I get back home? (I still have one semester to go, don't jump around in excitement yet, self.)

The park.

My lecturer once said that what's missing from Indonesia, especially in the big cities (yes Jakarta, I am talking about you) is the presence of public space. The space where you can just lay down, stretch out your legs and shut down your mind for one second. Just to keep you sane.

Malls is just driving people crazier (With all the pricey stuffs and fake air to breathe in? Why would anyone go to malls?)

Some park in Newcastle Suburb, New South Wales


Royal Botanic Garden Sydney

A park somewhere between Cogee-Bondi Beach


Observatory Hill, The Rocks

Alien at the Park? Kya!! (Nah, it's just me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment